About Wine Corner
Wine Corner is an application which helps you manage your total experience with wine:
- You drink wines with a meal (either at a restaurant or at someone's home).
- You try wines at wine tastings or other parties or events.
- You are given bottles of wine as a gift.
- You purchase wines at wine stores, supermarkets, winery shops and other locations.
- You hear about wines that you might like to try or purchase.
- You may want to remember a wine that you've finished, but that you might want to recommend to others or buy in the future.
- You may have one or more wine racks in which you store wines for later use. You may want to keep track of what's in them and have a convenient way to find a particular bottle when you want it.
Wine Corner is designed to help you with all of these situations. What is really important to keep in mind is that Wine Corner is all about your personal wine experience, not what others have to say.
Wine Corner is organized into sections using tabs located at the bottom of the view. Each tab focuses on one of Wine Corner's main functions:
- A wine diary (the Wines tab),
- A cellar manager (the Cellar tab),
- and a wine order tracker (the Orders tab)
Use the tabs at the top of this page to learn more.
- Features provides an overview of the program and what it can do.
- Wines Tab introduces you to the wine diary.
- Celler Tab discusses the cellar manager features.
- Orders Tab discusses order tracking.
- Support Tab shows you how to get online information in Wine Corner and how to customize it.
Wine Corner is available for iPhone (iOS 15 or later), iPad (iPadOS 15 and later) and Macintosh (macOS 12 or later) in the Apple App Store.
Support for this program is available via email.
Please address your questions, help requests and suggestions to email@example.com